SuperLift Sheaves range from:-
- Hand operated 60mm dia to 254mm dia
- Power operated 152mm dia to 550mm dia
SuperLift Sheaves incorporate the following features:
- Cast iron machined sheaves to suit either wire rope or manila (fibre) rope
- Power operated sheaves are fitted with high capacity PTFE bushes as standard
- Hand operated wire rope SuperLift golden yellow enamel painted
- Hand operated manila (fibre) rope SuperLift red enamel painted
- Power operated SuperLift industrial grey enamel painted
- Hand operated sheaves can be fitted with high capacity PTFE bushes or bearings
- Different wire rope sizes other than standard
- with ball or roller bearing
- with special groove’s
- Manufactured out of steel or other material’s
- Manufactured to suit customer requirements
- Special surface finish e.g., Oxo-sealed, Zinc plated, Galvanizing etc.
With so many different variations, sizes and weight limitations, it’s important to know what to look for when choosing the right sheave / pulley. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom product that best suits your needs. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277 or fill out the Custom Sheave request for quotation form.
See Specialized Lifting Solutions page for some examples of specialized sheaves.