SuperLift sheave blocks range from 60mm dia to 254mm dia Hand operated and 152mm dia to 450mm dia Power operated, in snatch, single, double and treble configurations.
SuperLift Sheave blocks incorporate the following features:
- Safety latch fitted to hook as standard
- Drop forged swivel hook or eye
- Cast iron or Steel machined sheaves to suit either wire rope or manilla (fibre) rope
- Power operated sheaves are fitted with high capacity bushes
- Power operated axles are fitted with a grease nipple to enable pressure grease lubrication
- Name plate to show capacities and other relevant details
- Painted SuperLift blue enamel
- Hand operated sheaves can be fitted with high capacity bushes or bearings
- Different wire rope sizes other than standard
- Specialized Sheaves, with ball or roller bearing, with special grooves etc…
- Manufactured out of steel or other materials
- Special surface finish e.g., Oxo-sealed, Zinc plated, Galvanizing etc.
- Test certificates only if requested at time of order.
With so many different variations, sizes and weight limitations, it’s important to know what to look for when choosing the right sheave blocks. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom product that best suits your needs. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277.
See Specialized lifting solutions page for some examples of specialized sheave blocks.