SuperLift engineering manufacture a wide range of girder trolleys for the transportation of materials or equipment along universal beams or R.S.J’s. These range in capacity from 250 Kg to 30,000 Kg and are of the push, geared, motorized or swivel type to suit all beam sizes.
SuperLift Girder Trolleys incorporate the following features:
- Anti derailment plates for added safety
- Steel or High grade cast iron wheels
- Double sealed ball bearings fitted to wheels
- Universal wheels to suit either UB/C or R.S.J’s
- Name plates showing all relevant details
- Painted SuperLift Industrial grey enamel
Wheels on our girder trolleys can be manufactured from different materials e.g., Bronze for spark proofing, nylon for silent running, stainless steel to prevent corrosion or steel for long life etc.
- Special surface finish eg, zinc plated, galvanizing, etc.
- Test certificates available only if requested at time of order
- Special trolleys e.g., extra close headroom, special applications etc..
Special girder trolleys can be manufactured for any application. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom girder trolley that best suits your needs. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277
See Specialized lifting solutions page for some examples of specialized girder trolleys.