SuperLift Base mounted lead blocks are generally used in the construction, and general industries.
They are unique load rated, base mounted
blocks most commonly used for rope diversion or hoisting applications.
- Special rope groove profile to suit both high strength dyneema & wire ropes
- All lead blocks are fitted with high capacity bushes and two beckets as standard
- Power operated axles are fitted with a grease nipple to enable pressure grease lubrication
- Identification labels to show capacities and other relevant details
- Painted SuperLift industrial grey enamel
Optional Features – P.O.A.
- Specialized Sheaves with ball or roller bearing, with special grooves to suit other rope sizes.
- Special surface finish e.g., Special coatings, Zinc plated, Galvanizing etc.
- Manufactured in other materials such as stainless steel for corrosion protection
- Special blocks can be manufactured to suit any application.
- Test certificates only if requested at time of order.
With so many different variations, sizes and weight limitations, it’s important to know what to look for when choosing the right lead blocks. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom product that best suits your needs. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277.
See Specialized lifting solutions page for some examples.