SuperLift Stringing Blocks are generally used in the construction, and power transmission industries. They are unique load rated, blocks most commonly used for aerial conductor installations.
- Special rope groove profile to suit bare or insulated cables or conductors
- High strength lightweight construction for easy handling
- All blocks are fitted with high capacity bushes and beckets as standard
- Identification labels to show capacities and other relevant details
- Painted SuperLift industrial grey enamel
Optional Features – P.O.A.
- Specialized Sheaves – with ball or roller bearing
- with special grooves to suit all conductors
- Special surface finish e.g., Special coatings, Zinc plated, Galvanizing etc.
- Manufactured in stainless steel, for corrosion protection
- Special stringing blocks can be manufactured to suit any application.
- Test certificates only if requested at time of order.
With so many different variations, sizes and weight limitations, it’s important to know what to look for when choosing the right stringing block. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom product that best suits your needs. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277.
See Specialized Lifting Solutions page for some examples of our Stringing Blocks.