SuperLift Vertical Lead Blocks are used in construction and heavy industrial applications.
They are base mounted sheave blocks most commonly used for diversion applications.
SuperLift Vertical Lead Blocks incorporate the following features:
- Adjustable rope guards as standard.
- Available with high capacity bushes, bearings and bearings with labyrinth seals.
- Grease nipples as standard.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Supplied painted SuperLift industrial yellow enamel.
With so many different variations, sizes and weight limitations, it’s important to know what to look for when choosing the right Vertical Lead block. Let our expert team assist in your rigging gear selection today. If you have any specific requirements, we’ll work with you to create a custom product that best suits your needs. Call our team on (03) 9357 0277.
See Specialized lifting solutions page for some examples.